TC Electronic FireWorx
TC Electronic FireWorx
3114 3114
Publié le 04/05/08 à 10:28
V.2; pltore effects, combis, in every way imaginable ....
if you shall decide to review the pRSET "to show" you can stay there ..

Usage is comfortable, .. now the depth of consquente Program is modular, must love qand same submenus.

This machine seems to be unanimitmoi I bought it, and do not really know what to think ...
full of effects, it is not, but I do not bluff me tripper or death:
the phasers in themselves are not stunning, ditto for distos, various filters, etc. .., the sound of the time limit is not bad but .... blah ...
in fact this box is of good quality if we Whereas a box has everything, but I find it lacks even when personnalitle of grain is very plastic and "I find" do m lange not very easy ...
At no time I found this little trick magical / mystical that I can have with my PCM70 or my belongings or my musitronics DP4
a tape echo, etc. ..
it seems empty now, but this box is gnraliste in the sense that it is too much to do really well
in any case it can not compete with a purpose ... ddi
This may seem like rflexion naf, but I do not buy products "do everything that kill"
polychorus one, a good distortion pedals, a MuTron Phasor, a tape echo, 70 cfm, etc. .. n'on gnraliste crdibles not equivalent, and not making more FireworX , contrary to what he suggests, the modules taken indpendament, in addition to being a bit "Stril" are very traditional in nature and their rglages short, at the same time should not be d bile and imagine that the module will sound like a vocoder vocoder 1000 ems ...;)

This unit is mid-range gnraliste, nothing more to me
paufiner to the mix, but yeah for real options to prod it is not at all in treatment DDIS ...
.. At least nothing that we can go out with the plugs that go
"That kiss too bad Treint" the saying goes ...