« Pedal to hear emergency! »Publié le 11/28/10 à 17:31
- Octave Distortion
Are they edited? Via a publisher Mac / PC?
Is this a rack or rack-mount model?
What technology is used? (Analog, digital, tube ...)
What is the connection? (Audio / MIDI)
- Guitar input, low input, output effect, exit out direct
The general configuration is simple?
- Very easy to use, we choose the mode (Octave, and Poly Drive) and go for hours of pure happiness
The manual is clear and sufficient?
- Clear but not essential
Editing sounds and effects is easy?
effects are they effective, responsive and realistic enough?
- Yes, much better than some octave pedal
Which instruments do you use?
- A-BK Ibanez RG350EX granted Drop C
Which ones do you prefer, you hate?
- My favorite is the drive mode
For how long have you been using it?
- A bit more than 5 months
Did you try many other models before getting this one?
- No, I watch videos of test
What thing do you like most/least about it?
- I like his color, even from the first 2 octave pedal BOSS (OC-1 and OC-2)
What is your opinion about the value for the price?
- 113 € for a new pedal is expensive but its quality is the BOSS and BOSS when it is indestructible, it's beautiful and it is! Luckily I found this pedal is 40 € in hand and practically new! : D
Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice?
- For the Boss, yes without hesitation!!