Blue Cat and Sound Radix release a bundle
Blue Cat Audio and Sound Radix partnered to offer a bundle that will help you use your 32-bit plug-ins in your 64-bit DAW.
The Blue Cat’s PatchWork plug-in host and Sound Radix’ 32 Lives plug-in wrapper allow you to use your 32 and 64-bit VST and AU plug-ins and process your tracks within a single plug-in in Pro Tools 11, Logic X, Cubase or any 64-bit DAW.
The bundle will also allow you to save full virtual channel strips with your effects and instruments.
- Up to 64 third-party plug-ins or virtual instruments in a rack, with series or parallel setup
- Up to 8 “pre” or “post” slots to chain your plug-ins in series or parallel
- Up to 8 parallel plug-in chains, with phase shift, solo and gain controls
- Up to 8 parallel virtual instruments with mixing
- Global dry/wet mix control
- Plug-in setting mapping for automation and use with a control surface
- Plug-in MIDI routing
- Pre and Post-gain with chaining for automatic compensation of the gain
- Cut, copy and paste plug-ins with their settings between slots
- One-click recall of complex setting and share between DAWs
- Input and output level monitoring
- Plug-in latency compensation
- VST Shell support
- Customizable user interface
Viewers of this article also read...
- A lute for Kontakt at Cinematique Instruments Lute, the latest sound library for Kontakt developed by Cinematique Instruments, samples a lute for the Renaissance era.
- A Rock Drum Machine on iOS Luis Martinez, aka Lumbeat, offers on the AppStore a rock drum app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
- FabFilter will release Pro-Q 2 this week FabFilter announced via a video that version 2 of it Pro-Q EQ plug-in will be available on August 28th.