New GRM Tools Spaces audio processing bundle
French INA/GRM introduces a new bundle featuring three spatial audio processing plug-ins for Mac OS X and Windows.
The new GRM Tools Spaces bundles comprises the three following plug-ins:
- Spaces: allows for moving a sound source of up to 32 channels around a multichannel space (from 2 to 32 channels), freely, randomly, or by following user preset trajectories. The source moves within the speaker space according to two modes: Position allows for a static placement of the source via the Left/Right and Back/Front controls, while in Trajectories the source follows interpolated or drawn paths. The channel position in this mode is fixed and can only be edited in the Position mode.
- SpaceFilter: splits a mono or stereo signal into four spectral bands and moves them independently around a multichannel space. The plug-in delays and feedbacks each band and the output of each filter is positioned in a 2 to 32 channel space.
- SpaceGrain: uses up to 100 simultaneous grains with variable duration, delay, amplitude and transpose settings from a signal and places them in a multichannel space (2 to 8 channels on the input and 2 to 32 channels on the output).
Each plug-in is available in VST, AU, RTAS and AAX formats as well as a standalone software for Mac OS X and Windows. They require an iLok dongle.
The new Spaces bundle has been developed in collaboration with DontCrack, the latter offers a special introductory price of $199 instead of $249 on their website. The price of the bundle at the INA/GRM webstore is 250 €. Spaces is also included in the GRM Tools Complete II bundle.
Viewers of this article also read...
- SuperBoucle, an open source looper software SuperBoucle is a new open source software project designed for both live and composing purposes on Windows and Linux.
- A MIDI controller for acoustic guitars The idea comes from Berlin musician Robin Sukroso and will soon give you the ability to get electronic sounds and effects on your acoustic guitar.
- Rob Papen launches Vecto RE for Reason Vecto, Rob Papen’s new virtual synthesizer in Rack Extension format for Reason, is now available at the Propellerhead webstore.