[MUSIKMESSE] Zynaptiq presents Wormhole
Zynaptiq introduces Wormhole, a new effects processing plugin aimed at creating otherworldy sounds.
According to its developer, Wormhole combines an eccentric spectral warping section with a lush reverb and precision-engineered processor that integrates pitch and frequency shifting into a single process – offering unique sonic characteristics and "near-perfect" side-band and carrier suppression. Wormhole is aimed at sound designers, film composers and and electronic musicians alike looking for a variety of sounds such as alien voices, surreal ambiences, space-ship drones, off-the-wall electronic instrument sounds, or other special effects.
- WARP section with unique spectral warping circuit.
- SHIFT section with +- 4 octaves of pitch-shifting and +- 4000Hz of frequency shifting, performed in one calculation.
- Selectable processing order for WARP and SHIFT.
- "Near-perfect" side-band and carrier suppression on the frequency shifter for signficantly enhanced results.
- Unique pitch shifter design with distinct sonic characteristics.
- Lush sounding reverb section.
- MIDI Control of all key parameters.
Wormhole is announced for the second quarter of 2016. More details at www.zynaptiq.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Apogee One for Mac Apogee offers a new, Mac-only (but also less expensive) version of its compact USB audio interface One.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Chris Hein Solo Violin Best Service presents new and upcoming releases at the Messe, including Chris Hein's Solo Violin.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Brainworx Acme Audio Opticom XLA-3 Brainworx presents a plugin rendition of the Acme Audio Opticom XLA-3 optical compressor.