[MUSIKMESSE] Zynaptiq presents Wormhole
Zynaptiq introduces Wormhole, a new effects processing plugin aimed at creating otherworldy sounds.
According to its developer, Wormhole combines an eccentric spectral warping section with a lush reverb and precision-engineered processor that integrates pitch and frequency shifting into a single process – offering unique sonic characteristics and "near-perfect" side-band and carrier suppression. Wormhole is aimed at sound designers, film composers and and electronic musicians alike looking for a variety of sounds such as alien voices, surreal ambiences, space-ship drones, off-the-wall electronic instrument sounds, or other special effects.
- WARP section with unique spectral warping circuit.
- SHIFT section with +- 4 octaves of pitch-shifting and +- 4000Hz of frequency shifting, performed in one calculation.
- Selectable processing order for WARP and SHIFT.
- "Near-perfect" side-band and carrier suppression on the frequency shifter for signficantly enhanced results.
- Unique pitch shifter design with distinct sonic characteristics.
- Lush sounding reverb section.
- MIDI Control of all key parameters.
Wormhole is announced for the second quarter of 2016. More details at www.zynaptiq.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.