Blackstar Amplification HT-Dual
Blackstar Amplification HT-Dual
ondulation ondulation

«  Amazing. »

Publié le 04/03/11 à 09:57
Everything has been said I repeat? No? OK good.

So how to rate this section? In fact I have a dilemma:
1 / adjustments are time consuming to find. You really "work" to find his own sound.
2 / Yes, but to find a sound so personal, he had many knobs precise, effective and ... full of possibilities.

So I stay on 8, a good score but beware, this is not no plug and play ... depending on your hardware, it will find your combination.

A regret? TFR per channel?

Realistic? Oh yes!
Adapted? Oh yes!

In fact it sounds with any instrument, single coil, humbuckers, Tele ... Incredibly, while browsing there are sounds coming from nowhere.

I use it for 5, 6 months. I have used (bottom) the left side of the TFR for the moment. I will venture to the right.
Here, I am also a break: you will read everywhere that you can find the sound of any amp mythical. No way ... BlackStar were also smart on that, they speak well or American Français. They speak well of mind. If you search "emulators" go rather Tech21 side or AMT.

All my other OD / distos are in the closet ... The HT-Dual replaces them all. Survives only on my pedal board-a Maxon OD9.