Blackstar Amplification HT-Dual
Blackstar Amplification HT-Dual
greg_dvs greg_dvs
Publié le 04/11/11 à 07:10
Everything has been said, I trust the other reviews.

Two regrets in my opinion:
- They split the gain knobs for volume and ability to adjust 2 channels differently, they should have done the same for the ISF.
- We could have had opportunity to put 2 jack in and 2 out jacks, including a "mono". They did it for Proco Rat Deucetone when you drive everything from a pedal type or G-Lab Octaswitch SAG-3 is a thousand times easier.

I have not read the manual, everything is pretty simple. There are some illustrations that provide typical settings, and it is not bad enough to begin with.

To find the sound you want, no problem, it takes time and knobs are not super accurate, but when it was, it was (and we had better stick marks on the pedal because it moves easily) and it sounds awfully good.

I use a Fender Deville with a Parker P-42 and Parker Southern Nitefly mainly. I play pop / rock from Mogwai to Radiohead or Muse via Soulwax.

Personally I have never seen such good disto.
To sound a bit more specific things I would opt for another course, but I love this box that fits what I'm looking for my compositions as distortion.

I've had almost a year I believe and I am very satisfied.
It has a beautiful range of sounds with a much higher quality than a Boss OD-20 for example.

One catch: I'll have to revise because I have some concerns switch, which occur from time to time. Strange, yet the brand is a guarantee of soundness.
I would have liked to have switch on the 2 2 channels in-out to enjoy different because I drive all through a G-Lab SAG-3, but that's not a fault of the pedal but rather the gluttony on my part, conceive it ;-)