Blackstar Amplification HT-Dual

pedal distortion / overdrive 12AX7
2 canneux
3-band equalization
isf
solid box, 2 switches are satisfactory, 18v power, it changes so we forget the garland on the rack
output emulation since it became fashionable
good on the whole a good score so far 8 because I find it a little high but well here probably reduces the outskirts of the beast

simple configuration, Me not read the manual I do not see the point, the sound here is looking at the ear and not on good writing throughout a 9 isf the reagent is not a must to world but it will, for the cons EQ bof bof them I put a note to 6 individual attention !!!!! but I'll reveal some things in the next paragraph in her and has a decisive importance, I explain, I was about to sell this pedal who slept in the closet for a year, until days or ......

So ..... just has this day I decided to keep it here and there for not only the sound but the sensitivity of the EQ knobs, you will doutre modif that there was! and yes, this friend told me a day or spend a diferente lamp that I had tested preamp on my old classic 30 model, first slap that day, so I decided to get into the ht dual, I spend disassembly, there are forums on that, so I reconnect everything, everything has heated the heat, I plug in a Start HSS (micro SH4) and there!! I clip one to see if I do not dream, I plug my even gibson sg to see ... 2nd slap + Hypercut, even the low med and treble knobs becomes more responsive, the coup as I falait tree bands 2 and 1 stronger, I'm back with her, I want accurate results as I test a tone gear (I am 43 years old) all as good as each other auusi good as this one, but there's suddenly more room on the pedalboard, oh yes what I have lamps? a groove tube gold series, precise, clean, noiseless if so. conclusion: what this prankster pedal, but then ....

bah that's good for those like me who have descended from this pedal design initially and has sold well below the euro, a board! before, just a lamp here Chtite changes dramatically, the last board to be tested by repeating, there is felt here more, I sincerely hope that this trial will serve to others, a change in euros for a environ35/40 poedale switch 2 2 Channels 2 separate volumes, believe me it is very practical.
PS: to all those who do not find her anyway, consider the equalizer in the effects loop, I did with the HT Dual hihihihi .... I say no + is good. we go out with a rating of 9 because the rest is when we scratch that even refine the mods.