< Tous les avis Bogner Ecstasy Red
Bogner Ecstasy Red
Bloodysatch Bloodysatch

«  Versatility and »

Published on 07/11/13 at 15:56
Level characteristics, we can say that it is complete:
the classic volume, bass, mid, trebble and gain and four small switches interesting to sculpt our sound!
First we have the variac that the voltage position of the pedal (not said but Bogner 18volt pedals are internally apparently despite 9DCV PSU) is reduced.
Then switch the mode in which "tight" the mids and highs are accentuated fashion, more accurate bass and higher gain mode gain is less mellow and no action on different frequencies and mode full gain is higher but less precise bass.
Then we switch the pre-eq for which in "b1" the highs are more present in "n" that is neutral and "b2" adds midrange and treble.
Finally strucutre offers with "20th anniversary" a more modern sound with boosted mids and treble switch, with "101" and a decidedly vintage sound with the "100" but with more midrange and treble bass reduced.

As has been said, it is of course an analog pedal: it has an input connector and an output jack, input / output for remote control of the boost and the on / off of the pedal via a switcher and course an input for the power supply 9DCV.

I have nothing to say about the features, this pedal is surely one of the most comprehensive on the market.

The general configuration is not complex but it takes time if you want to find the sound that we like and I spent a lot of time on this side.
The manual does not tell us much more than what I said in "features".

Significant thing with this little pedal is that it sounds and with that many amps, unlike übershall pedal which to me sounded really good with my amp head and a special speaker.

In any case I put a little time to find the sound that I liked, I must say with all the switches it was not easy.
I found my optimal setting by turning the variac OFF and structure of the 20th anniversary for the way I'm tight and the pre-eq I alternate between b1 and b2 depending on my mood ^ ^.

With this pedal I managed to have a very pleasant crunch and high-gain distortion as good

I use it for almost 2 months and I am very happy with this purchase ^ ^