Radial Engineering [Bones Series] Fullerton Distortion
After the success encountered by its Tonebone series, Radial Engineering has announced a new series of guitar effect pedals for guitars: the "Bones".
According to the brand, these new models have kept the spirit of the Tonebone with a certain number of differences:
- Smaller size
- 9V power supply
- No tube involved
The first 4 models announced are as follow:
- The Fullerton Distortion, a U.S.-style distortion inspired by the Tonemode TriMode.
- The London Distortion, a more british-sounding model.
- The Texas Distortion, a Texas-style overdrive.
- The Twin City, an ABY box switcher.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!