Radial Engineering [Bones Series] Fullerton Distortion
After the success encountered by its Tonebone series, Radial Engineering has announced a new series of guitar effect pedals for guitars: the "Bones".
According to the brand, these new models have kept the spirit of the Tonebone with a certain number of differences:
- Smaller size
- 9V power supply
- No tube involved
The first 4 models announced are as follow:
- The Fullerton Distortion, a U.S.-style distortion inspired by the Tonemode TriMode.
- The London Distortion, a more british-sounding model.
- The Texas Distortion, a Texas-style overdrive.
- The Twin City, an ABY box switcher.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Dimarzio gets back to '67 DiMarzio has released the DP 419 Area '67 single coil pickup for electric guitars, a new model which aims at resurrecting the spirit of '67.
- Eno Music ET-360C Eno presents the ET-360C tuner.
- Vibesware Guitar Resonator Vibesware® presents the Guitar Resonator, a new patent-registered harmonic feedback generator.