Radial Engineering [Bones Series] Fullerton Distortion
After the success encountered by its Tonebone series, Radial Engineering has announced a new series of guitar effect pedals for guitars: the "Bones".
According to the brand, these new models have kept the spirit of the Tonebone with a certain number of differences:
- Smaller size
- 9V power supply
- No tube involved
The first 4 models announced are as follow:
- The Fullerton Distortion, a U.S.-style distortion inspired by the Tonemode TriMode.
- The London Distortion, a more british-sounding model.
- The Texas Distortion, a Texas-style overdrive.
- The Twin City, an ABY box switcher.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.