Rocktron Silver Dragon Distortion
Rocktron Silver Dragon Distortion
syl2412 syl2412

«  Very good but not in any config »

Published on 05/14/14 at 00:31
Distortion lamp, everything has already been said.

This is a distortion pedal. Everything has been said also.

I have read many good things about this pedal that pushed me to buy it. And I was disappointed at first when I had a Marshall amp as hybrid. I expected to find that I missed the heat through the lamp, but the sound was still too cold and a little rough.

I retried on my Mesa Mark V a few years later, and then slap. Very very effective, biting, super grain, and the coldness that had thus makes my Marshall.

This is a very good distortion pedal but not fully be expressed with a good amp (which readily accepts pedals). I was able to verify the adage was the sound of the weakest in the chain link material. Have a great pedalboard plugged into a low-end amp is not used much.

On the downside, it takes a lot of space in the pedalboard and have a 12v power supply (included) to saturate the lamp 9v is a little short.
And it tends to not blow hurts when you push the gain. Normal with a lamp.