IK Multimedia T-Racks 4 + Custom Shop
IK Multimedia announces the release of T-RackS Custom Shop, the updated version 4.0 of its mixing and mastering suite for Mac and PC.
The new T-RackS CS offers five new analogue-modelled and digital processors, and it integrates the Custom Shop, IK's online gear shop, which allows users to purchase gear models à la carte from within the T-RackS software itself, and more.
The new T-RackS CS includes five new processing modules. Four belong to the new Quad Series of multiband mastering processors, which includes a compressor, limiter, stereo imager and de-esser. Each Quad module is equipped with a set of filters and a solo function for auditioning individual bands.
The fifth new processor is British Channel, an analogue-modelled emulation of the channel strip. It offers four bands of EQ, high- and low-pass filters, a compressor and an independent gate/expander section.
Additionally, T-RackS CS now integrates all of the CSR Classik Studio Reverb processors: Hall, Room, Plate and Inverse, which have been updated to offer 64-bit precision when running from the T-RackS shell.
Besides offering more processors, T-RackS CS is also said to improve the sound of two of its compressors/limiters: White 2A and Black 76.
T-RackS CS is also available for free. The free version, T-RackS Custom Shop, includes two functional modules (classic EQ and metering). It can be downloaded for free from the IK User Area upon registration.
The included modules are the 6-band parametric T-RackS Classic Equalizer, and a metering suite comprising Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase and RMS meters, and a Spectrum analyzer. Both the EQ and meters are available in the T-RackS shell, but also open as separate plug-ins. With these two included plug-ins as a starting point, users can add gear as they see fit via the Custom Shop.
Users can download the free T-RackS Custom Shop here: www.ikmultimedia.com/freedownload
New T-RackS CS Bundle Collections
- In addition to the free version, T-RackS CS is now available in three distinct collections:
- Classic - formerly T-RackS Standard, it includes the four original T-RackS processors: Classic Compressor, Classic Multi-band Limiter, Classic Clipper and Classic Equalizer, plus the metering suite.
- Deluxe - includes everything in T-RackS CS Classic, plus Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter Model 670, Vintage Tube Program Equalizer, Opto Compressor, Brickwall Limiter, and Linear Phase Equalizer.
- Grand - includes everything in T-RackS CS Deluxe, plus seven additional processors: Quad Comp, Quad Limit, Quad Image, De-Esser, British Channel, Black 76 and White 2A. It provides the full collection of 16 T-RackS processors, featuring all the new modules released so far (not including CSR).
As usual, all new and previous T-RackS processors can be opened in three forms: as separate single processor plug-ins, as modules available inside the T-RackS plug-in shell - which allows up to 12 to be chained - or inside the T-RackS standalone mastering suite.
Pricing and Availability:
The T-RackS Custom Shop is available now in both the free and paid versions of T-RackS. Updated versions of T-RackS Classic (formerly Standard) and Deluxe, featuring the Custom Shop, are available as free updates for previous owners of those products.
T-RackS CS Grand is available for €319.99 (all prices ex VAT), T-RackS CS Deluxe is priced at €159.99 and T-RackS CS Classic at €59.99. All are available as digital downloads from IK's Online Store and the T-RackS Custom Shop.
Through January 7, 2013, a special 50%-off introductory upgrade price for T-RackS Grand is offered to users who've purchased any previous T-RackS Deluxe or Standard bundle, or single plug-in. These special upgrade prices start as low as €79.99 and go up to €119.99, depending on the version.
Credit Packs for purchasing à la carte models in the Custom Shop start as low as €15.99 for 20 credits, and go up incrementally to €399.99 for 1,000 credits. The cost for T-RackS processors inside the Custom Shop ranges from 40 to 120 Gear Credits each.
For more information, go to www.T-RackS.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- SynthMaster updated to v18.104.22.168 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v22.214.171.124.
- Ohm Studio Collab Friday #21 Ohm Force has announced its 21st Ohm Studio Collab Friday taking place on December 7.
- McDSP Project Studio Bundle Sale McDSP offers a sale on its Project Studio Bundle until December 20th, 2012.