Noveltech Vocal Enhancer in native plugin version
Noveltech and Plugin Alliance announce the availability of the Vocal Enhancer plugin in native format for Mac OS X and Windows.
The Vocal Enhancer plugin has been available for TC Electronic PowerCore platforms. It can now be used in any DAW on Mac OS X and Windows, in VST, AU, RTAS, TDM Venue and AAX/DSP formats.
The plugin uses the patented IAF (Intelligent Adaptive Filtering) technology that enhances the relevant characteristics found in the source, by automatically adjusting complex sets of parameters. The specific algorithm involved constantly adapts itself to the sound source.
Two Focus Frequency and Enhancement settings and a two-band filter are available for fine tuning the enhancement.
- Input Gain: cuts/boosts the input signal from -60 to +10dB
- Output Gain: cuts/boosts the output signal from -60 to +10dB
- Enhancement: Amount of enhancement signal being added to the boosted input signal (0 to 100%)
- Target: from 0 to 100, represents the relative position in the full frequency range of the input signal at the current time instant
- Strong: Toggles between standard (off) and strong (on) processing modes
- Low/High Filter borders: these lines may be moved to narrow or widen the frequency range of the processed part of the signal
- Resonance triangle: may be moved vertically to increase or decrease the resonance Q-value of the filters
- Lo-Hi: Displays the set frequency from 1.0 kHz to 20 kHz
- Res: Displays the set resonance Q-value from 0 to 99
- 12 or 24dB/octave switch
- Enhancement, input, output and reduction meters
- FFT display, showing the amount of processing over the frequency range from 1 kHz to 20 kHz in real time
- Automatic gain compensation
- Presets included
The Vocal Enhancer retails at $199. Users of the TC Electronic PowerCore version are offered a 50% off list price crossgrade deal for a limited time and we'll pay $99. More information at plugin-alliance.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sinevibes Torsion hybrid synth for Mac OS X Sinevibes offers Mac OS X users the new Torsion monophonic hybrid synth in Audio Unit format.
- Waveshaper Stix305 Rawtronix available for iOS The Waveshaper Stix305 Rawtronix is now available for Beatmaker 2 or Nanostudio on iOS and sold by Sunsine Audio.
- Tek'it Audio launches Badass 2 Tek'it Audio update its Badass distorsion VST plug-in for Windows in a version 2 loaded with more effects.