MeldaProduction has announced the release of MAutoEqualizer, a new plug-in that combines an equalizer (including linear-phase version) and analyzer in a single window.
- 10 band parametric equalizer and linear phase equalizer combined with a spectrum analyzer in a single window. You can see input and output spectrums along with the equalizer shape and controls. 7 filter types for each band - peak, low-shelf, high-shelf, low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, notch.
- Automatic equalization - long-term analysis of average recording spectral properties provides information necessary to use MeldaProduction Filter Adaption (MFA) technology, which can configure bands to approximate the requested resulting spectrum for you.
- Comes in two versions - zero-latency equalization and a linear phase equalizer implementing 3 equalization algorithms with (approximately) the same frequency response - true bidirectional filtering algorithm, FFT algorithm and standard non-linear phase equalization. Bidirectional filtering provides maximal accuracy and minimal noise ratio. As a supplement MAutoEqualizer implements a standard equalization and FFT algorithm adopted in most cheap linear phase equalizers.
- Adjustable dry/wet mix - what is impossible for some equalizers due to phase alteration is not impossible for MAutoEqualizer.
- Includes comparisons to modern styles.
- Averaging, smoothing and magnitude normalization features help optical recognition and accuracy of automatic equalization.
- Advanced user interface - You can change all values and gain maximal accuracy using ctrl shortcuts and textual editing. Smooth visualisation of resulting frequency response with almost unlimited zooming. All parameters are adjustable from the graph with advanced controls, integrated help using F1 or "?" buttons.
- Q in range 0.05 to 10 with protection against pops and crackles.
- Adjustable upsampling 1x-4x for an accurate response and ability to perform processing in 192kHz and higher sampling rates.
- 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate - recommended maximum is 384kHz.
- Full automation - not recommended for the FFT mode.
Pricing & Availability
MAutoEqualizer is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in.
It has an MSRP of €249 but is currently available for the introductory price of €99.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Evopax D1-A Update [Freeware] Evopax has updated D1-A Graphic EQ to v1.1.
- SKnote NLW (Non Linear Works) SKnote has announced NLW, which stand for Non Linear Works, a new VST effect plug-in for Windows.
- Genuine Soundware / GSi Key Performer GSi has announced the release of Key Performer, "the Swiss Army knife of the modern gigging keyboardist," according to the company.