ToneBoosters TB Module
Toneboosters has released TB Module, a modulation effect processor plug-in for Windows and Mac.
TB Module is a generic framework for a variety feedback and modulation effects. It consists of a set of serialized processes such as panning, delay, filters, and sound-field rotation with user-controllable feedback.
The saturation of TB Ferox is integrated as well. In combination with 2 LFOs, effects such as chorus, tremolo, auto pan, and phaser can be created. TB Module also allows hybrid combination effects as well.
TB Module Features:
- Zero-latency processing.
- Support of sampling rates from 44.1 to 192 kHz.
- Variety of integrated processing elements.
- 2 low-frequency oscillators (LFOs) with assignable outputs.
- Feedback with both positive and negative polarity.
- Delay and LFOs can be synced to the host tempo.
- Based on the VST 2.4 specification to allow compatibility with host programs.
Pricing & Availability:
TB Module for PC and Mac (VST) is available to purchase for 5 EUR.
For more information, visit the Toneboosters website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Loomer String v1.3.2 Loomer has released version 1.3.2 of the Mac OS X version of the String virtual string synthesizer instrument.
- Morevox Summer Offer Morevox has launched a Happy Summer Offer, a limited time promotion for its Pocketslam sample library.
- X Soundset for XILS-Lab SynthiX Soundsdivine has announced the release of X, a soundset for the SynthiX virtual synthesizer instrument by XILS-Lab.