Steinberg Virtual Guitarist
Steinberg Virtual Guitarist

Other virtual guitar from Steinberg belonging to the Virtual Guitarist series.

tekno-logic tekno-logic
Publié le 11/30/06 à 08:23
Installation is hassle-free.
No incompatibility mode of fl studio vst.
Trs easy to use.
Need a hand??

Configuration:
-256 MB of RAM
-80 GB of disk, 2.6Ghz
-Realtek sound card, although I now use my sound card UMX-49
Steinberg Virtual Guitarist is not at all hungry cpu.

I bought the same time as guitar rig because I needed will integrate pieces of scratch in my components (I do not possde guitar and I can not play either) .
So I use it with Guitres rig and I can tell you that fit!
Even when it is a bit expensive for the sample, we can more than one octave>
Despite this ngatif, virtual guitarist is arguably the best virtual guitar on the market!
I do not know yet what is the deuxime version of the software.