AMT Drive Series
AMT releases a series of seven overdrive pedals for guitar, reproducing the effects of various famous tube amps.
Drive Series Effects are designed to be connected to "clean" channel inputs of guitar combos and amplifiers. New circuitry solutions were developed, based on tube stages emulation which is designed to allow you to get sounds in the style of original tube overdrives while using low voltage (9V) power.
The series feature the passive bypass and gain, level and tone controls.
The seven pedals are as follows
- B-Drive : emulates the agressive sound of a Bogner / Hafler TG
- E-Drive : reproduces the overdrive of an Engl amp with 4 stages
- M-Drive : mid-gain overdrive of a Marshall JCM800
- O-Drive : emulation of Orange Amps' low-gain amps
- P-Drive : the most agressive effect in the series, according to AMT, with 6 stages, like the preamp sections of the Peavey 5150 and 6505
- S-Drive : emulates Mike Soldano's amps' 5-stage preamp from the early 90s
- Vt-Drive : reproduces the Lead channels from VHT amps
Check out the list of new effects on www.amtelectronics.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.