[Musikmesse] New PV Monitor & Sub
Peavey has announced that it has added the new PV 15PM powered stage monitor and the PV 118D powered subwoofer to its PV Series.
Both the PV 15PM and PV 118D include a Woofer Servo circuit designed to monitor the woofer’s back-EMF that is not a result of the drive signal, and to compensate for the unwanted response in the amplified signal.
The Constant Loudness (Fletcher-Munson) circuit is designed to accentuate bass and treble frequencies at low listening volume levels on the PV 15 PM to provide additional clarity and perceived uniform sound reproduction across the volume spectrum.
- Bi-amplified class D powered system with 200 watts total power
- DDT™ compression on both power amps
- 15” heavy duty woofer with 2-3/8” voice coil and neodymium magnet
- Woofer Servo
- Automatic equal loudness (Fletcher-Munson) compensation
- 14T™ 1.4” titanium compression driver
- Peak SPL up to 120 dB with music
- Combo jack with 1/4” TRS and female XLR mic- or line-level balanced input
- Two 1/4” phone jacks for link-out/direct-in capability
- 47 lbs.
- Class D powered system with 300 watts total power
- DDT™ compression
- Crossover frequency 120 Hz
- Bass contour circuit
- Fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley crossover
- 18” heavy-duty woofer
- Woofer Servo
- Peak SPL up to 126 dB with music
- Female XLR mic- or line-level balanced input
- Male XLR jack switchable for either high-pass or thru
- One 1/4” phone jacks for speaker in capability
- 79 lbs.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.