[Musikmesse] UltraFunk Organic One
At Musikmesse in Frankfurt April 6 to 9, 2011, Ultrafunk is showing and demonstrating its new Organic One keyboard monitoring system in Hall 5.0 Stand A31.
Ultrafunk Organic One is a portable and dedicated stereo monitoring system for keyboard players.
The top and subwoofer were split into separate components for positioning, and both can be used independently. When they are combined, their total output is enough to be used as a PA system in smaller venues, the company says.
The design of the enclosure and the placement of the two speakers inside enables it to output stereo sound from a single unit, and because of the slits in the front, sides and top, it has an arc of almost 180 degrees of full range playback.
On the front panel, four rotating knobs allow control over volume and tone (low/bass, mid and high), and it also has visible indicator LEDs for power, signal, temp and limit.
Organic One comes pre-programmed with 4 presets that allow switching between full-range (top), full-range (top + sub), organ (top) and organ (top + sub). The two organ presets are specifically tailored to emulate the sonic qualities of a rotating speaker cabinet when used with any digital tonewheel organ.
The sub is built with the same construction used in the top, and it contains a single 12" woofer driver with a bass reflex port in the back.
If more power is needed, the sub can be linked (and stacked) with more units.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS – TOP
- Size and weight: 52cm width, 34cm height, 51cm depth, 23kg.
- Output: Class-D DSP controlled amplifier. 2 x 8" coaxial full range speakers, continuous power handling: 500W, nominal power handling (AES): 250W.
- Control panel: Indicator LED's for power, signal, temp and limit, volume control, tone control for low, mid, high (-12dB to +12dB), preset selector button and indicator LED's for the active preset (1 - 4).
- Connectors: Stereo input (XLR/TRS) with mono link, direct stereo output (XLR), sub mono out (XLR), power in (powerCON), power link (powerCON).
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS – SUBWOOFER
- Size and weight: 52cm width, 38cm height, 51cm depth, 24.3kg.
- Output: Class-D amplifier. 12" LF driver, continuous power handling: 700W, nominal power handling (AES): 350W.
- Connectors: Mono input (XLR/TRS), sub mono out (XLR), power in (powerCON), power link (powerCON), indicator LED's for power, signal, temp and limit.
AVAILABILITY AND PRICING
Pricing and availability will be announced at a later date, all specifications are preliminary and are subject to change without notice.
Visit www.ultrafunk.com/organic for more information.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Carlsbro NlightN Carlsbro is launching its new NlightN, NXT driven, flat panel sound reinforcement speakers at this year’s Musikmesse.
- [Musikmesse] Lynx Pro Audio LX-V12 & LX-318HC Lynx Pro Audio will be be presenting the new LX-V12 Line array at Prolight & Sound / Musikmesse next week.
- [Musikmesse] LD Premium UNO Array The multi-functional LD UA1 is a multiple sound solution equipped with 2 × 12" (Low/Mid) drivers plus 1.4" HF compression driver plus a 10" coaxial-type speaker on the angled end of the cabinet.