Akai Professional MPD24
Akai Professional MPD24

PAD Controller from Akai Professional belonging to the MPD series.

Anonymous
Published on 11/07/09 at 04:24
<ul class="ul">

How long have you use it?

</ul>

I'd say six months intensively
<ul class="ul">

What is the particular feature you like best and least?

</ul>

I love its simple integration with live, are pretty ct supplied type controllers divers.Ce I like least, its finishing quality. Besides the fact that I had to abandon the connection via USB, which engendr that worries me (crunches, dcalages, noise launch / cut), the very quality of the cheap type controllers (apr s 6 months of use difference of "force" between the knobs and faders (almost none like you get used but good)
<ul class="ul">

Have you tried many other models before acqurir?

</ul>

No it's my first and probably the mpd Last

<ul class="ul">

How do you report qualitprix?

</ul>

150 new, will still have to report the level dpanner but otherwise, I'd rather mediocre (because of the many cheap finish and the differences between type controllers)

With experience, you do again this choice? ...dropoff Window

</ul>

No, in fact I'm bientt replaced either by an Ohm Wood / metal (see for finishing) or a launchpad
(Although it is not at all the same budget ^^) view. All coupled with a Russian tank named beatstream x 3 (which be replacing my old xboard 25 or at least 16 knobs that remains)