SPL Passeq Analog Code Plug-in Available Now
The Passeq is a passive EQ which provides three separate frequency ranges for both boost and cut stages.
Boost and cut frequencies are not identical, thus the resultant 72 frequencies per channel offer a greater choice for the EQ curves, according to the company.
- Switchable M/S mode for independent mid and side processing
- 72 filters on three bands per channel
- Two view modes (Passeq and Passeq Single)
- Reproduction of all filter interactions
- Emulation of input and output transformers
Price of the universal license: 149 Euro (ex. VAT)
Supports VST, AU, RTAS, TDM and VENUE on MAC and PC. Numbers of instances are not limited.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best 8-inch powered monitor speakers for less than 700€ per pair Sometimes you need a couple of big speakers, but can't necessarily afford them. Don't panic! There are some speakers with an 8-inch woofer that can manage the low end quite decently without setting you back more than 700€ (about $800). We haven't tested all of them, but you probably have had (or have) the chance to listen to most of them.
- Setting up your home studio – Part 6 So far we have focused on the room that will accommodate your home studio, its soundproofing and acoustics. The time has come to start thinking about everything that will go inside. Let's begin with the one thing you can't do without: a monitoring system.
- Setting Up Your Home Studio - Part 5 Having a soundproof home studio is very nice. But that's far from enough to make a room ideal to record and mix music. Enter acoustic treatment.