SPL Passeq Analog Code Plug-in Available Now
The Passeq is a passive EQ which provides three separate frequency ranges for both boost and cut stages.
Boost and cut frequencies are not identical, thus the resultant 72 frequencies per channel offer a greater choice for the EQ curves, according to the company.
- Switchable M/S mode for independent mid and side processing
- 72 filters on three bands per channel
- Two view modes (Passeq and Passeq Single)
- Reproduction of all filter interactions
- Emulation of input and output transformers
Price of the universal license: 149 Euro (ex. VAT)
Supports VST, AU, RTAS, TDM and VENUE on MAC and PC. Numbers of instances are not limited.
Viewers of this article also read...
- TC Helicon Voice Live Touch TC Helicon's Voice Live Touch is now shipping.
- Mako Amplification Mak4 Rackmount Guitar Preamp The new 4 channel all-tube preamp contains 4 separate channels designed by Andrew Solner.
- Carvin XP800L Mixer The XP800L Stereo 6 Channel powered mixer features 8 inputs and 500 watts RMS (750 watts peak) power from 2 amplifiers in a 10 lbs enclosure.