Terratec Producer EWS88 MT
Terratec Producer EWS88 MT

PCI/ISA + Rack Soundcard from Terratec Producer .

Cimerian Cimerian
Published on 08/30/07 at 01:21
Hello all owners or future owners of Terratec cards.

- Choosing a card is dlicat DTD if we do not want Exceeds a budjet!
- The firm has Terratec Designed an exellent product:
Map EWS88-MT. I have not failed to report acqurir qualitprix

On the case
8 in / out - 1 from noon
On the map
1 monitoring output
in / out numrique
In the map
Between the two indpendantes hard and soft (good)
- No headphone output (damage)

Personally I use 4 PC battery with:
A XP 1600 + / 80 GB / 758 M Ram dedicates audio.
2 each 12-channel consoles
Aka an old amp 2x35 watts class A &#39;indmodable and 25 years of life ....&#39;
And for a cot practice Fostex DMT 8 VL
Multicore course, Tos link / Sp.Dif and invite spagetthi ..

APRS @ 5 years back I give you my conclusion on this card (in fact these three cards in three machines Embedded diffrent)

1 - AMD 1800 + / Win XP Home
2 - AMD 1600 + / Win 98 SE
3 - P 600 / Win 98 SE

The final verdict: Stabilit any evidence in any situation!

I moved a year ago to 32/32 tracks with a console numrique Tascam Dm 3200 / Firewire Mark II, recess has made the world, it is powerful, clean, friendly but food resource and audio streams!

With the Terratec is trslger, and the converter made of beautiful projects in 4 years
I use it always (drivers last days ...) for mixdown in numrique or analog via a DEQ or 24/96 with a dirth of Plugg mastrisation going well.

And with a machine that fills ddi Gigasampler hands down its function ...

This is the feedback, well, well trs!

- The quality of the converters is exellent, you can mount the chantillonage 96K which is rare for a map 8in/8out this award

The external box is beautifully made, contacts are sleeping fine gold, the connection is trs heals, the cable connecting the PCI card is sufficiently long and robust trs.

A deprecated, however, place rack house, despite his armor, because you risk of pests and sounds of various masses, gnres the electrical environment of the PC.

Note that you can pair up to 4 cards cascade or 32 channels! and the sync is OK.

The manual is a treasure hunt ....

GETTING STARTED

The drivers are not the height of the product ...
especially before XP, and I XP I want to .........
- Why: too heavy for the Zique

I prfr research sharper in terms of drivers.
It is arranged with their latest version, but aa t Longuet ...
Strength, we can ddier channels in Giga sampler, and other audio, but the latency is affected ...

Software ...... the standard as everyone else ....

Compromise between converters and latency
performance suffers from a problem of AMD latency.

Explanation:

The VIA chipset is not really suited to audio, and must pass the bar of XP-1600, 512 MB RAM minimum, to reach record without clicking and other hassles.

I must say the discharge to the card it does not possde Intgr DSP and quil is difficult to ask for more pout a product in this CATEGORY.

If you want to run this product on top, you will need to invest Intel PIII 1GHz or 2GHz P4 (P4 tell you!) Proc and chip in, not what nimporte motherboard, if you know what I mean!

- Although Settings, without TSR under the Billou racketeur and magic window 98 2nd Edition, you can go to native mode 4 ms without PRBS
- Do you have a QDI ..... :
With particular care paramtrer latency slot of the motherboard in the bios, 32
ms

- The number of track, 8 20.

APRS two years of loyal service, despite several maj risky drivers.

Here is the test without a user polmique relatively happy, which is considering a 2nd acqurir EWS MT88 for a report 16in/16out qualitprix done everything correct.

- What I like most is the quality of converters and then 24/96 ....
- The least: The distribution policy of the manufacturer, and its lack of rgularit for drivers, which are the nerve center of the product, hello dpressions.
- At their discharge to and honor (Terratec Germany):
THE FIRST Reue MT: prb sound on left channel monitoring, clicks rptitifs all-round ...
that have emerged gradually ... rus I have to keep working and

They&#39;ve changed the gear 11 months against the nine APRS and express (good)

Besides it&#39;s a beautiful production heals, and that price ,,,,,, you have nothing holding the road, then?

- Next APRS purchase the 2nd MT88, guess what .... the pulsar in the course Creamware.

- I possde also other brands of sound cards.
- If you have questions complmentaires or comments, Do not hesitate to contact me.

- As dsign music I play both music composition, the post-production, the choice of recording gear, especially embedded in a PC, for a novice requires the ease of a course of -20 fighter by

- And the manufacturers, distributors aids are made by a malicious pleasure to bring to bare their lack of bb bowl, rt is sometimes stuck ....

In parallle, I do consulting and training computer music.

The drivers have become over time trs reliable, no dfaillance found with machines that run 10 hours a day!

The converters have no envy more sophisticated maps.

The report quality price unbeatable opportunity is great, I insist, and I have no commercial tie whatsoever with that.

Regards.