Line 6 FBV Shortboard
Line 6 FBV Shortboard

Pedal/Controller from Line 6 belonging to the FBV series.

Pepitow Pepitow
Publié le 01/28/10 à 04:28
This bracket is essential for any user line6 amp! I use a Spider Valve 212, AC and really make life easier without it, do not even think to repeat and the scene, unless he always had its nose in front of the amp tamper with knobs, etc. .. . You reach your Stock presets instantly, you can activate and control the effects, there is even a dedicated button has the tuner, one for boost and one for the noise gate! Finally the volume pedal / wah is very practical (the wah deserves to have more depth and expression, but it does not matter, it remains quite good, sweet, just the opposite of a cry baby but c is interesting) This pedal is very solid and extremely simple to use, the screen is clear. It connects via an RJ45 cable included, easy! on the other hand I suspect to be a bit fragile because the tip is plastic, and without locking. I use it since October 2009, and I needed to move from one preset to another, activating an effect, tune the guitar, turn on the boost, adjust volume and tap tempo, etc. ... I would do this choice without hesitation. I like his strength, functionality and usability. The price / quality ratio is very good as its price has indeed greatly decreased since the arrival of MKII (before it was costing more than 300 €, I got it for a little less than 150 € new).

Edit: still a little flat after long use (several months), the pedal moves in every direction and squeaks a bit! I had to remove the crank to tighten the screws on the pedal and put a little grease. Nothing complicated, but I hope not to have to redo it too often! Apart from that, it still works as well!