T-Rex Engineering PolySwitch AB
T-Rex Engineering announces their stereo PolySwitch — T-Rex says it's the world's first true hardwire stereo A-B switch. PolySwitch is a solution for guitarists looking to route their signal to two different setups — even in stereo — and switch between these.
PolySwitch lets you split your stereo signal and switch between outputs. It also works "backwards", letting you run two separate stereo instruments into a single amplifier or other signal destination. And with every input and output available in stereo, it's a great solution for keyboardists or anyone else needing to route a stereo signal to two destinations or two stereo signals to a single stereo in.
PolySwitchAB is specially engineered to protect the natural integrity of your sound — all the way through the signal path. True hardwire signal routing, top-grade electronics, and a built-in buffer switch for low-level signals caused by long cables, for instance, make sure you don't lose a single ounce of your precious tone.
- Input Impedance @ 1KHz with buffer OFF: 3.5Mohm
- Input Impedance @ 1KHz with buffer ON: 862Kohm
- Output Impedance @ 1KHz with Buffer OFF: >10Mohm
- Output Impedance @ 1KHz with Buffer ON: 120Ohm
- Power supply: 9V DC (Power tool 9)
- Minimum Power supply Voltage: 8V DC
- Maximum Power supply Voltage: 12,5V DC
- Current Draw @ 9V DC: 19mA
- Maximum input signal Vp/p With buffer OFF: Input = output. No limit
- Maximum input signal Vp/p With buffer ON: 4Vp/p
- Battery Type: 9V battery 6F22
- Battery Life: 5 to 8 hours
- External connectors: Input(L), Input(R), Out(A)left/ Right, Out(B)left/ Right
- Controls: On/Off, buffer
- Depth: 120mm
- Width: 110mm
- Height: 55mm
- Weight (excl. Battery): 430g
For more information, click here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!