Celemony Melodyne PlugIn Updated
Celemony has released a new service update for Melodyne plugin: Version 1.0.4 improves the stability and interaction with various hosts.
In addition to numerous small gains and improvements of detail, the following problems have been resolved:
- Ableton Live: We have fixed a bug that in the VST variant sometimes led to a crash.
- Digital Performer: Melodyne plugin 1.0.4 is compatible with DP 6.01.
- Pro Tools (under Vista): A bug has been fixed that sometimes caused crashes when Melodyne plugin was removed from a channel strip.
- Pro Tools (OS X): The deactivation and reactivation of Melodyne plugin or of the entire channel strip now functions as expected.
- Sonar: A bug has been fixed that resulted in playback errors when a transferred file was played back for the first time.
- All hosts in conjunction with iLok: The transfer of a license to an iLok can now also be undertaken without problems using the License Assistant.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Novation 37SL Ltd Ed Green MIDI keyboard Novation go ‘Limited Edition’ green with their 37 SL Limited Edition MIDI keyboard controller.
- Pro Audio DSP Dynamic Spectrum Mapper Pro Audio DSP has released Dynamic Spectrum Mapper for Mac OS X AU (an RTAS version has been available since April).
- SONiVOX MI DVI SONiVOX has announced the release of the first batch of its new downloadable virtual instrument plugins.