AmpliTube 3.5 + Custom Shop Opening
IK Multimedia announces the release of AmpliTube 3 Custom Shop, the updated 3.5 version of IK's amp and effects modeling software.
The Custom Shop in AmpliTube 3 brings a new shopping experience for software plug-ins that is like visiting a real guitar store, from your studio.
You can now build your own collection of customized amp and effects models. You start by downloading a free functional version of AmpliTube 3 with all features and a collection of 24 free gear models for recording and mixing in your Mac/Win DAW or for playing on stage or practicing at home.
Then with the included online Custom Shop, you can try and buy à la carte stomp boxes, amplifiers, cabinets, microphones and rack effects from a collection of over 200 gear models including officially approved models of gear from brands such as Fender, Ampeg, Orange, Soldano, Seymour Duncan, Groove Tubes, Gallien-Krueger, Jet City, THD, T-Rex and more. Each model can be tried out for free (for a period of 2 days every 2 months) before purchase, the same way you would try out an amp in a real guitar shop.
- Free version of AmpliTube 3 with 24 models including 9 stomps, 4 amps, 5 cabs, 3 mics, 2 rack effects + tuner
- More models can be added à la carte with the new online Custom Shop
- Models are priced in Gear Credits ranging from 5 to 20 credits per model
- Credit prices drop down to $0.60 / €0.45 per credit when credits are purchased in bulk
- Includes officially authorized models of guitar and bass gear brands
- Functional version of AmpliTube 3 software with complete working feature set
- Mac/Win standalone and plug-in (RTAS, VST and AU) with native compatibility for 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Preset switching in standalone for live use
- Sound emulations with DSM and VRM technologies
- 8 double rig configurations with up to 20 chainable effects with 2 amps
- Two movable mics
- Preset database with online preset sharing
- Integration with IK’s hardware (StealthPlug, SteathPedal, StompIO)
- SpeedTrainer to slow-down/speed up backing tracks with no change in pitch
- Built-in 4-track recorder in the standalone version
Gear models are sold in the Custom Shop using Gear Credits and are priced between 5 and 20 credits each. Gear Credits are sold in packs that start as low as $19.99 / €14.99 (for 20 credits) and go up to $299.99 / €224.99 (for 500 credits).
For more details, visit www.ikmultimedia.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.