AmpliTube 3.5 + Custom Shop Opening
IK Multimedia announces the release of AmpliTube 3 Custom Shop, the updated 3.5 version of IK's amp and effects modeling software.
The Custom Shop in AmpliTube 3 brings a new shopping experience for software plug-ins that is like visiting a real guitar store, from your studio.
You can now build your own collection of customized amp and effects models. You start by downloading a free functional version of AmpliTube 3 with all features and a collection of 24 free gear models for recording and mixing in your Mac/Win DAW or for playing on stage or practicing at home.
Then with the included online Custom Shop, you can try and buy à la carte stomp boxes, amplifiers, cabinets, microphones and rack effects from a collection of over 200 gear models including officially approved models of gear from brands such as Fender, Ampeg, Orange, Soldano, Seymour Duncan, Groove Tubes, Gallien-Krueger, Jet City, THD, T-Rex and more. Each model can be tried out for free (for a period of 2 days every 2 months) before purchase, the same way you would try out an amp in a real guitar shop.
- Free version of AmpliTube 3 with 24 models including 9 stomps, 4 amps, 5 cabs, 3 mics, 2 rack effects + tuner
- More models can be added à la carte with the new online Custom Shop
- Models are priced in Gear Credits ranging from 5 to 20 credits per model
- Credit prices drop down to $0.60 / €0.45 per credit when credits are purchased in bulk
- Includes officially authorized models of guitar and bass gear brands
- Functional version of AmpliTube 3 software with complete working feature set
- Mac/Win standalone and plug-in (RTAS, VST and AU) with native compatibility for 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Preset switching in standalone for live use
- Sound emulations with DSM and VRM technologies
- 8 double rig configurations with up to 20 chainable effects with 2 amps
- Two movable mics
- Preset database with online preset sharing
- Integration with IK’s hardware (StealthPlug, SteathPedal, StompIO)
- SpeedTrainer to slow-down/speed up backing tracks with no change in pitch
- Built-in 4-track recorder in the standalone version
Gear models are sold in the Custom Shop using Gear Credits and are priced between 5 and 20 credits each. Gear Credits are sold in packs that start as low as $19.99 / €14.99 (for 20 credits) and go up to $299.99 / €224.99 (for 500 credits).
For more details, visit www.ikmultimedia.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- ToneBoosters EBU Loudness ToneBoosters has released EBU Loudness, a new stereo and multi-channel loudness measurement plug-in compliant with EBU R-128, EBU TechReport 3341 and EBU TechReport 3342.
- Native Instruments Maschine Expansion Packs Native Instruments has introduced its new series of MASCHINE Expansions, download libraries for its groove production system.
- Waves Renaissance Plugins Sale The Waves sale continues, with Renaissance plugins (Native and TDM) offered at reduced prices.