Native Instruments Guitar Rig 1
Native Instruments Guitar Rig 1
mtebaldi mtebaldi

« Native Instruments Guitar Rig »

Published on 05/11/10 at 15:00
I'm a drummer. I'm originally from Brazil. I play in a band called Glint.

This was a recommendation from my brother whose a guitar player. I purchased this software a couple of years ago and I've being surprised with how much you can do with it since. This piece of software simulates various amps, microphones and effects, including distortion, reverb, modulation and equalization. It simulates so perfectly that it will make you sound like a couple grand, literally, reproducing famous microphones like Shure and Neumann and amps like Fender and Marshall. I've recorded not only guitars through it, you can do a lot with drums and vocal tracks as well.
You will find this software in the market for a price of $99, not including the control pedal or interface (both parts of the guitar rig pro package).

<a href="http://www.glintonline.com">http://www.glintonline.com</a>

I would say the great advantage of owning this software is the ability of getting the sound of your guitar or bass through all these well known brands of amps, mics and effects without having to owning them. It probably it would cost you a few grand to have a real version of every single one. Besides that, all the customization you can do with it, gives you great ways to achieve the sound you are looking for.

These are the requirements for this products: Windows® XP (SP2, 32bit) / Vista® (32/64 Bit), Windows 7® (32/64 Bit), Pentium® or Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM and#8232;Mac OS® X 10.5 or higher, Intel® Core™ Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM

For it's price, owning a copy of this software is a great buy. For guitar and bass players into the home studio music production.