Overloud releases free TH3 3.2.0 update
Overloud has released version 3.2.0 of their TH3 guitar amp simulation software and plugin, which is a free upgrade for all TH3 registered owners.
Including new features bases on user inputs, TH3 3.2.0 introduces the following elements:
- The Chain Overview panel, which makes the navigation easier;
- 4x faster loading time;
- Improved MIDI connections;
- Now also available in VST3 format.
Also, until June 16th 2016, there is a special introductory offer with the full version of TH3 available for $249/€249 instead of $299/€299 and upgrades from TH2 at $89/€89 instead of $99/€99. More details at Overloud's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.