Waves Ltd. GTR Solo
Waves announces the GTR Solo – GTR amp simulation in a more affordable package.
Waves says that their new GTR Solo software is powerful and affordable and delivers the sound of real amps, cabs, stomps, and mics— the same GTR sounds top guitarists, producers, and engineers are using on their most important tracks.
A Waves spokesperson had this to say, “Just plug in, fire it up, and experience precision models of amplifiers by Fender, Marshall, Vox and others. Then take it to the next level with awesome distortion, modulation, and ambient effects.”
- Clean Based on a 1959 tweed Fender® Bassman®
- Sweet Based on a 1968 Gibson® Skylark
- Edgy Based on a 1980 Vox® AC-30 TB-2
- Drive Based on a 1964 blackface Fender® Super Reverb®
- Overdrive Based on a 1980 Marshall® JMP
- Crunch Based on a custom Garcia™ from Paul Reed Smith’s personal collection
- Shredder Based on a Marshall® JMP1 preamp
- PRS Scorch Based on a boutique amplifier from Paul Reed Smith’s personal collection
- PRS Crush Based on a modified 50W Marshall® MK2
- SolidState Based on a Hartke® 3500
- 12" OpenBack
- 2x12" Closed Back
- 2x12" Open Back
- 4x10" Open Back
- 4x12" Standard
- 4x12" Vintage
- Acme 12" Custom
- Bass 8x10" Pro
- Acme 4x12” Vintage Gibson Skylark
- Acme 8” OpenBack Hiwatt
- EQ and Volume
GTR Solo also includes a tuner.
Pricing and Availability:
Viewers of this article also read...
- Drumwerks Nashville Sticks And Brushes Drum Werks Releases Nashville Sticks And Brushes Drum Sample Collection.
- Acon Digital Media LoopWorx Acon Digital Media has released LoopWorx, a new software application for music production.
- Big Fish Audio Garage Breaks Big Fish Audio Releases Garage Breaks Construction Kits.