Voxengo VariSaturator 1.10
Voxengo VariSaturator version 1.10 update is now available for download.
VariSaturator is an audio effect plug-in designed to apply saturation and overdrive effects to audio material. VariSaturator is available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.5 and later), and Windows computers.
Note that on Mac, VariSaturator now supports Mac OS X v10.5 and higher only, running on Intel processors. Mac PowerPC support is not available.
Version 1.10 includes the following changes:
- Plug-in's popup-windows now recover last position after reopening.
- The "Min Infrastructure" user interface display mode added.
- The "Flat Level Meters" level meter display mode added.
- Post-output gain "Sat" saturation switch added.
- Native 64-bit AudioUnit and VST support on Mac OS X added.
- Fixed user interface freezing on Mac OS X 10.8.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.