Tek'it Audio Updates Kutter, v2 Coming Up
Tek’it Audio has released version 1.1.1 of Kutter, a sequenced frequency cutter effect plug-in for Windows.
The company says that this new version has several bug fixes mainly on the preset management side and the demo use a new system, no more annoying noise bursts, these are replaced by short audio breaks.
Changes in Kutter v1.1.1
- BUG when loading a preset resolved.
- BUG on the preset manager popup menu resolved.
- Changed plugin display name in FLstudio.
- GUI some texts changes on the preset manager.
- DEMO Updated nagscreen.
- DEMO replaced noise system by audio breaks system.
- User manual updated.
- Setup updated and new languages added.
Kutter is available to purchase as a VST effect plug-in for Windows for €16 EUR/$24 USD.
Tek’it Audio has also announced Kutter 2, scheduled for release this August.
It should feature a new user interface, improved modulation sequencer at the center of the work-flow and other improvements. Kutter 2 is designed to help you create gate, fading and chop effects. The upgrade will be free for existing customers.
For more information, check out the Tek’it Audio website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Brickwall Audio Skylix Brickwall Audio has released Syklix, a free sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
- Tone2 BiFilter2.3 Tone2 Audiosoftware has updated BiFilter to version 2.3. The update is free for all registered users of BiFilter2.
- Sound Trends studio.M Sound Trends has released studio.M for iOS. The app is free and can be upgraded to studio.MX via an in-app store.