or
Create an account

or

Thread What is your favorite sequencers for your home recording?

• 10 replies
  • 11 participants
  • 0 follower
Topic What is your favorite sequencers for your home recording?
Poll for sequencers users
Nuendo 3 and Sx 2
The Kristal Audio Engine (free) with tons of plugins (also free) and Cool Edit Pro 2.1.:cool:
It has occurred to me that there are fewer years ahead than there are behind....
I have EMU 1820M also Adobe Audition 1.5 I tried to route between them but in Adobe no possibilty of activating ASIO EXCEPT THROUGH WAVE L/R whic is only two channels not possible to route multiple tracks. I need your help
IBRAHIM
MMV
I'm a Logic man but scince them yobs at Apple went and bought the F*****g company I'm goona have to find something else. I think I'm gonna use cubase SX3. see how it goes.
Hey ya'll!

I have used lots of sequencers. I love an old DOS program, Voyetra Sequencer Plus.
For MIDI only this program is great. But....Voyetra in their wisdom quit supporting it. They seem to be making 'toys' now.
I am going to go with a Behringer BCA2000 control surface. anyone know about it?
I have read a couple of reviews and they were mostly favorable. AND Cubase?

holler back thanks

%1$s a écrit I have EMU 1820M also Adobe Audition 1.5 I tried to route between them but in Adobe no possibilty of activating ASIO EXCEPT THROUGH WAVE L/R whic is only two channels not possible to route multiple tracks. I need your help
IBRAHIM

If you upgrade to AA 2.0, that one recognizes ASIO drivers.

I'm using Sonar HS4 at present, but recording mostly (for other people) into a Tascam 788, then importing to Sonar HS4. For my own projects, I just record into the Sonar HS. I'm probably going to stick with it for a while, as I'm learning MIDI, using Superwave 8 and a few other free synths. Artificial sounds against a real rhythm section is, for me, a novel and really cool idea. Especially in a reggae vibe.
But Sonar is great- you can rout in and out of the prog to external fx, and the routing within Soanr HS is very good too. Pretty simple to use once you get "with the program", and you find that a lot of these apps do pretty much the same thing. Using a new app is just like driving a different car from the one you're used to.
Cakewalk Sonar in the Best
I prefer what im used to! Triton Extreme sometimes FL Studios with a midi patch bay. I tried Pro Tools did not like it I just record with it. I tried cubase back in the day V3, lol did not like it. I wish they would remake C-Lab Creator it was just midi sequencer and notation that was hot!