Empress Effects Tremolo Plugin
Empress Effects Tremolo Plugin
songboy songboy
Publié le 01/02/10 à 10:17
This is a great simple plugin.  There has been no compatibility issues so far.  As for a manual, if you have ever used a guitar pedal, you should be fine.  The only thing that wouldn't be on an actual pedal is the DAW sync option.   Yes, the general configuration and setup is extremely simple.  Twist the knobs and flick the switches until you find the sound you want.  Yes, all the typical functions are easily accessible as they are right in your face.

In Logic 9 and Ableton 8, I have never had any problems.  It works flawlessly and delivers remarkable tremolo effects.  So far, it has never caused a problem, no crashes, no hiccups.  I give this a 10 out of 10.  I am sure the real pedal is better sounding due only to it being an analog processor, but this thing sounds great.  Very warm and very accurate and having the DAW sync makes it so easy to dial in a tight tremolo sound.
I have been using this for about 4 months.

What I like most about this plugin is the warmth it exudes.  Its quite realistic and extremely easy to use.  I am very impressed overall.  I don't think it would be possible to have any dislikes.  It too simple and good sounding for that.  As for the price, I am currently saving up to get Diamond Pedals Tremolo pedal as I love there gear.  I only payed $79 for this one as opposed to over $200 for the Diamond.  If you want real high quality sound, you must go analog and you will be paying out the teeth for it.  If you are satisfied with digital audio, or you simply need one for computer based sounds, then this is a great deal.  I used to own a boss tremolo pedal and I think this thing is just as good if not better.
I would definitely buy this again.  It sounds awesome with all of my computer synths.