Faber Acoustical Updates Electroacoustics Toolbox
Faber Acoustical as updated Electroacoustics Toolbox to v2.1.
- Version 2.1 improves compatibility with Snow Leopard (Mac OS X, version 10.6).
- Transfer function measurements can be corrected by previous captured measurements.
- Memory management and stability have been improved.
- Product updates can now be automatically retrieved and installed.
- Individual input channel calibration is now possible within the Device I/O Setup window.
- Some oscilloscope triggering issues have been corrected.
- Cross-correlation functions are properly normalized.
- Other minor bugs and cosmetic issues have been corrected.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Tascam US-100 Tascam has announced the US-100, a new USB 2.0 Audio Interface.
- New TrySound VIs TrySound, the online test station for virtual instruments and plug-ins, has added 2 new virtual instruments to its portfolio.
- Lick Library Learn To Play Alice In Chains This DVD will teach you five tracks from "AIC’s instantly recognizable brand of dark, moody rock that would become a signature sound and a major influence on later rock bands," Lick Library says.