Midi-Musiker Releases Monochrome SL1
Midi-Musiker has released Monochrome SL1, a 1-slot stereo sample player built with Outsim SynthMaker.
You can set the start and end points, reverse the sequence, change the sequence speed, adjust the pitch and add effects, or just loop a sequence.
Monochrome SL1 Features
- Loop, pitch follow and reverse.
- Pitch shift.
- Reverb and flanger effects.
- Tap Delay with a 16-step draw scope.
- Multi-mode filter (LP/HP/BP/Notch/Peak).
- Distortion unit.
Monochrome SL1 is available as freeware for Windows PC. You’ll need to register (free) with Midi-Musiker to download the plug-in.
For more information: Visit the Midi-Musiker website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- M-Audio To Announce DJ Bundle M-audio will soon announce a complete DJ Bundle.
- Puremagnetik Releases RackPak 2 Puremagnetik has released RackPak 2: Space modulators, time machines and lo-fi filter banks advanced collection for Ableton Live 7.
- Hit Talk's "Single Ladies" Hit Report Hit Talk has released its new "Single Ladies" hit report.