VirsSyn’s vocoder in version 2.3
Matrix, VirSyn’s software vocoder, has been updated to version 2.3 and is available at a special price until the end of the month.
What’s new in Matrix v2.3:
- Added a Tone generator for improved speech intelligibility
- LFO for vibrato generation with optional mod wheel control
- New pitch follower
- VST2.4 64-bit format on Mac OS X
Until May 31st, Matrix has a special price of 129€ at www.virsyn.de. The update is free for registered members.
Viewers of this article also read...
- AudioCopy 2 on iOS includes a recorder Version 2 of Retronyms’ AudioCopy app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, now offers recording and editing features.
- PreSonus SL Room Control for StudioLive AI PA PreSonus announces the availability for the SL Room Control remote control software for the StudioLive AI powered speakers.
- MeldaProduction releases MDrummer 5 The new version of the MeldaProduction MDrummer is available in two versions, the Large with an introductory price, and the Small for free.