[NAMM][VIDEO] Tascam DR-680mkII
Our team met Tascam at their NAMM booth to discover the new DR-680mkII portable recorder.
The second generation of Tascam DR-680 portable recorders offers 8 channels of 24-bit / 192 kHz audio.
- 6 mic/line balanced inputs, 4 of them on XLR/jack combos and two TRS
- 6 Tascam HDDA mic preamps with phantom power
- 6 RCA unbalanced outputs
- Coaxial S/PDIF and AES/EBU digital input and output
- Records to BWF, WAV and MP3 to SD/SDHC/SDXC card
- 4 channels of MP3 recording at up to 320 kbps
- 2 channels of WAV or BWF recording
- Low-cut filter and limiter en each mic/line input
- Stereo mixer for headphone monitoring and recording
- Dual recording feature: records at the same time with two different levels
- GANG feature for a simultaneous input gain operation on multiple channels
- 2-second pre-recording
- Automatic recording according to the input level (-48, -24, -12 or -6 dB)
- Track increment
- Up to 99 markers per track
- Playback Repeat
- Cascade feature to control multiple DR-680mkII from a master unit
- Custom file names
- Function lock
- USB 2.0 port for file transfer
- Backlit 128 x 64 display
- Headphone output with level control
- Built-in mono speaker (500mW)
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Dangerous Music Convert DACs Dangerous Music is at NAMM 2015 to introduce a new series of rackable D/A converters for professional studios.
- [NAMM] Apogee Groove, DAC and headphone amp Apogee will launch this spring an ultra compact USB DA converter and headphone amplifier for Mac and Windows computers.
- [NAMM][VIDEO] iZ Corp Radar Studio Many of you have shown their interest in the new iZ Corp Radar Studio mobile recording solution, so our team visited them at NAMM…