[NAMM][VIDEO] New TriAmp Mark 3 amp
Hughes & Kettner innovates every year and introduces at NAMM 2015 the third generation of its TriAmp all-valve guitar amplifier.
Let’s get to the heart of the new TriAmp Mark 3 right away, for this is a real game changer that Hughes & Kettner has developed.
The “smart” amp head offers no less than 6 independent channels which will provide the sound of 6 different eras thanks to a clever routing system to the three pairs of power tubes. You can also combine the two or three pairs to change the sound character and get a power of up to 145W.
These custom configurations can be stored as presets (128 in total) and easily recalled with a button via MIDI.
- All-valve 145W amp head
- 4x 6L6 and 2x EL34 power tubes
- Preamp tubes one 12AX7-C and 7 ECC83
- One 7025/ECC83CC input tube, active on all channels
- 6 channels: 50s California Clean, 60s British Clean, 70s British Clean, 80s Brown Sound, 90s Californian High Gain et Modern Day High Gain and Beyond
- Switchable Series/Parallel effect loop
- Speaker outputs: 1 @ 4 Ohms, 1 @ 8 Ohms, 2 @ 16 Ohms, 1 @ 16 Ohms
- Balanced XLR DI output
- MIDI In and Out/Thru with 20W phantom power
- TSM 432 footswitch included for presets (32 banks of 4 presets), Mode FX/Stompbox, Channel and Boost
Discover the new TriAmp Mark 3 at hughes-and-kettner.com and in this video shot yesterday at NAMM by our team:
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM][VIDEO] Loknob replacement pots The NAMM Convention Center also has plenty of room for small boutique manufacturer, that’s where we met the Loknob team…
- [NAMM][VIDEO] Blackstar ID:Core Beam We’ll finish this first day of NAMM with the presentation of the new Blackstar ID:Core Beam guitar and bass combo with Bluetooth.
- [NAMM] Korg introduces the Nutube valve Korg and Japanese manufacturer Noritake have been working on a new innovative valve for hi-fi and instrument amps. Meet the Nutube.