FuzzHugger Pipe Amp
FuzzHugger introduces the Pipe Amp, a cordless portable guitar amplifier.
Desgigned for practicing and songwriting, it was designed to be both rugged and fun to play. No tinny tones here—the Pipe Amp features dirty drives and thick, crazy fuzz tones, according to its manufacturer.
The Pipe Amp is powered by a 9-volt battery. It can serve as a backup amp, as it comes with a Line Out jack that can drive any speaker cabinet. Each Pipe Amp is hand-wired and built in the United States.
- 3" speakerwith 1" surrounding projection cone
- Two Modes: Overdrive & Fuzz
- Trim Knob: Use with guitar's Volume knob to control volume and sound
- Line Out- 8ohm
- 5.25" x 5.25"at widest points
- Powered by a 9v battery
- Built in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Price & Availability:
Currently on sale for $95.00.
For more information, visit their website at FuzzHugger.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Epiphone "Inspired by" John Lennon Casinos Epiphone introduced the "Inspired by" John Lennon Casinos model.
- Alfred: Disturbed: Asylum Alfred Music Publishing releases the album-matching songbook to Disturbed’s latest studio release, Asylum, arranged for guitar in both music notation and TAB.
- Rotosound Super Bronze Acoustic Strings The strings are said to have a rich textured tone that stems from the use of Phosphor Bronze; an alloy of copper, tin and phosphor made to Rotosounds specifications.