Alesis brings Transactive VU to light
Alesis has introduced Transactive VU, a LED-lit version of their Transactive portable sound system.
- 50 Watts Peak, 25 Watts Continuous
- XLR+1/4" combo input
- 1/4" line/guitar input
- 1/8" Stereo aux input
- USB charging port (5V, 2.1A)
- 8" low frequency driver
- 1" compression tweeter
The Alesis TransActive VU is announced for the second quarter of 2016 for a US MSRP of $249. More details at the manufacturer's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Speaker specifications explained - Part 6 In this final installment regarding speaker specs, I'll address distortion. It's interesting to understand why it's a spec that's seldom specified by speaker manufacturers, unlike with amps, which always include it.
- [NAMM] M-Audio introduces the Power Station M-Audio has announced the introduction of their Power Station portable AC/battery-powered sound system.
- [NAMM] Mackie presents SRM1550 subwoofer Mackie extends its SRM Portable Series with the 1200W SRM1550, a 15" Subwoofer with built-in DSP.