Alesis has introduced Transactive VU, a LED-lit version of their Transactive portable sound system.
- 50 Watts Peak, 25 Watts Continuous
- XLR+1/4" combo input
- 1/4" line/guitar input
- 1/8" Stereo aux input
- USB charging port (5V, 2.1A)
- 8" low frequency driver
- 1" compression tweeter
The Alesis TransActive VU is announced for the second quarter of 2016 for a US MSRP of $249. More details at the manufacturer’s website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.