Alesis has introduced Transactive VU, a LED-lit version of their Transactive portable sound system.
According to Alesis, the TransActive VU features a rechargeable battery able to last up to 50 hours, along with Bluetooth connectivity and integrated LED lighting. It is meant to be easily transported with its built-in wheels and retracting handle, aiming at singer/songwriters or DJs who need a portable sound system, but also suitable for parties, trips to the beach, business presentations and public address in houses of worship.
Additionally, the dual built-in LED light strips allow to deliver lighting effects without needing to bring along external lighting. The lights have five customizable lighting modes: Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Party. The brightness control lets the user adjust or disable the LEDs, and the Custom Color Control adjusts the mix of Red, Green and Blue lighting. The top panel of the cabinet features an integrated storage tray for smartphones, keys, guitar picks and more. The system also includes a microphone with an on/off switch.
- 50 Watts Peak, 25 Watts Continuous
- XLR+1/4" combo input
- 1/4" line/guitar input
- 1/8" Stereo aux input
- USB charging port (5V, 2.1A)
- 8" low frequency driver
- 1" compression tweeter
The Alesis TransActive VU is announced for the second quarter of 2016 for a US MSRP of $249. More details at the manufacturer's website.
Be the first to post a comment about this news item
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.