or
Create an account

or
1 I have a Boss BR1200 But need help on how to transfer data via the usb from my pc to boss
I have just got this Boss br1200 as i used to use a tascam 4 track but now have upgraded to this boss br1200 since then.Anyways i notice there is a usb port and i would like to know how I can transfer data from my studio into pc and vice versa. I am not sure what type of USB lead it is i need for this and would deeply appreciate your advice . Is it possible for me to transfer my completed tracks once mastered to my laptop instead of finalizing it to ad cdr. Also would like to know how i go about putting drum loops and effects into my Boss via the usb from laptop to boss. Obviously i know you can buy loop discs with samples on them to put into boss but is there a way to put your own in for example if you have sound effects on your pc alreday in like wav or mp3 format.Its just that this technique is new to me although i know the basics about using pc and my machine. So if you do know what i need to do could you please be so kind in telling me in simple laymans terms and also tell me what i may need to buy from like pc world whatever as in what lead.
Just connect the BossBR1200 to your computer ( do you have the USB cable that came with it)? and then once the drivers are installed, you'll be able to see and transfer what's on the device, as if it were a usb key.

Quote: Is it possible for me to transfer my completed tracks once mastered to my laptop instead of finalizing it to ad cdr.

normally, yes.
All advice on this matter is appreciated , thanks to you guys who have replied already.
So have you tried hooking up your Boss to your computer. By the way have you ever used a USB KEY? :volatil:
What is a usb key? as in concerning transfering data