Roland MC-808
Roland MC-808

Sampling Sequencer from Roland belonging to the MC series.

fafadu49 fafadu49
Publié le 03/29/10 à 04:58
896 Patches slamming!
256 patterns of plant and most of NEEDS-go box lol it rocks whether or techno rnb

the manual is very clear is true that the mc 808 is complex, but without the manual good luck :-)

point of view I'm having severe sound (I have since 2 days!)
ideal for my songs (Trance, Hardtrance ...) the kiks petes thunder
Brief 850euros (I buy new) no regrets, nothing to do with my mc 307 (if someone wants to sell it elsewhere I)

for 2 days
I already had my hands the mc 303, mc 307 and d2
I chilled this choice without problem!
Friends and tranceur technoman YOU EXPLODED!