< Tous les avis MuseScore MuseScore
MuseScore MuseScore
Ehma2Retour Ehma2Retour

«  What more? »

Published on 10/11/13 at 05:18
The application installs with a single click.

The manual is in line and very complete.

I tried on different machine and it runs comfortably on any Core 2 Duo i3 1.6 to 3.4.

The product is fairly stable on Windows Mac and Linux.

I use it for less than a month. I Musictime for Windows 95 and Mac OS 8.6, in other words useless.

I was asked scores of two pieces and having struggled on Logic and Cubase (as mentioned below, are not publishers partitions), as I needed an urgent solution, I took Muse Score, after reading some very complimentary reviews.

I found a little closer particular (I struggled to put my first notes), but once understood, the app is beautiful (not in look, but use).

Coda, ped, shades .... everything is interpreted. It has a good idea of ​​the final report.

I use it mainly for the piano, so I can not compare the rest. But the end result is beautiful. The score is clear and legible.

I can compare it to Muziktime and Encore (the only ones I've used) and I must say it is a great success. I've seen work and Sibellius Pizzicato and the result seems to be up to par.

Plus it's free (a contribution is always coming).

I must say that this is my best musical surprise this year!

Good for negative points, they are only details. A slightly more elaborate interface a little more intuitive and would be a bit more sexy. But already there is giant.