Gibson SG Special '60s Tribute
Gibson SG Special '60s Tribute

SG-Shaped Guitar from Gibson belonging to the SG series.

jay22 jay22

«  SG Super Guitar! »

Published on 03/17/13 at 08:41
made in usa
impressive micro p-90
it has everything except a large varnished so she will wear faster .. it gives him a quick little vintage look very nice in my opinion.

Properly adjusted the handle is a highway! It is very precise and access to treble is super easy, I love it.
The lack of patent fact that the hand slides over the handle without gliomas so dificult and it makes the guitar more lightweight.

Plugged into my Vox AC-15 as in my Twin reverb it sounds god of fire! micro are vintage and very versatile for the price it's amazing.

I use it for over a year and it always surprises me. I have many guitars and I used to play with high-end guitars (Gibson, Fender, Gretsch). I bought this SG for p-90, for its looks and its attractive price. Since I do not move the settings, such as my Gibson 335 went three times to the maker ..
the price / quality ratio is unbeatable. For me its only flaw is the lack of varnished as it is more exposed to shocks but it makes the guitar lighter and faster.
I try SG Faded and is well above really nothing to do finish level, sound and playing comfort
Anyway, I really recommend this guitar