Gibson SG Special Faded
Gibson SG Special Faded

SG-Shaped Guitar from Gibson belonging to the SG series.

patchylepirate patchylepirate
Publié le 10/16/10 à 00:27
• Solid Mahogany body with nitrocellulose finish
Manvhe Gibson rounded style as it is since 50 years
Gibson 490R and 490T pickups
22 Frets, Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays

Well, I must say that I was initially reluctant to SG, because I preferred the Les Paul. Alas, a problem came with the Les Paul, g no big finger for a guitarist.
I've traded my Fender cons this SG and I lost nothing by the change.
Channel easy, light and easy access aus acute.
I rock and big sound was perfect for me

So in terms of sound, no mystery, it is to see the Hard Rock!! The neck pickup is drooling at will and the more distortion, the more she likes. The selection of the middle gives a little more strength, that's all.
I put in a mini flat bridge pickup, less powerful but good for rhythm, as he is on the switch. I will change soon probably for not a small difference in volume between the two microphones.
That's why I put 9

I use with my group since August 2010 (not long), despite my misgivings, I love it, especially since it's not a red or black, so it's great.
Take me to