Dunlop Chromed Steel Slide
Dunlop Chromed Steel Slide
Thaddée Thaddée
Publié le 08/31/08 à 13:36
- How long have you use it?
Two years.

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
Assets:
The Resistors, the bottle neck (because it's amazing how the neck glass bottles are attracted to the ground, especially when they are a certain height)
-The sound, more meaty and a prcis my taste, can be a little colder than my neck glass bottle, but I prfre largely a.

the "minus" (tastes and colors ...)
-Sound, some prfre the sound of a neck glass bottle, I possde both and I think it's more than questionable, while dpend its taste, but there not one that has a "better sound" than the other.

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
I possdais a glass bottle neck for a year or two when I buy a DCID glass to see if the diffrence silent so glaring that a. I never had the opportunity to test all the bottles in another neck that makes Contents Dunlop cons.

- How do you report qualitprix?
I bought just under four in-store, indestructible under normal conditions, part if I lose or I do not think I buy one in one day, unlike my neck glass bottle that will eventually one day or other to pieces ...

- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...
I think I Rasht in the PRIORITIES one I'm not a big user of bottle neck, just takes me a once in another, and when I took a bottle neck I'm always more attracted to the metal than glass, can be a change in time but for now the bottle neck for me is the best choice for someone who wants to do some bottle neck from time to time without having to buy one every 6 months due to breakage.

10/10 for the diffrence is its tastes, nothing else.