vArranger vArranger 2
vArranger vArranger 2
7405patrick 7405patrick

«  Effective, Sonders, verstalie, scalable »

Publié le 05/02/11 à 15:26
Installation could not be more simple
As with any arranger, it maps the midi channels of the instrument driver and arranger.
A manual (. Pdf) very well done there for 2 months. Since then the user first, I did not have to use it, but I have read and appreciated. The challenge is to keep up to date because the speed at which developments are outside the designer's brain, the librarian has work to do. But it keeps pace.

I have a notepad HP1050 EF touch with 2GB RAM running Win7, nothing too powerful. And it works without problem. Not to be annoying, I never connect the PC to the internet and it allows me to remove any artifice or uselessness of the standard config and give all the power I can VA2.
I use a MIDI accordions Roland FR-7b, an Edirol 3x3 midi interface and a Ketron SD2. Finally I use a MIDI pedal Boerhinger FCB1010 but that seems to me generate some instabilities occasionally. I have to address this concern. But the software does not seem concerned. No instability if I do not use the FCB1010.

I have been using early versions. I have almost all the race condition (Biaba, Jammer, livestyler ,...) is true that at the time I bought a donkey in a sack. This kind of mindless buying me often plays tricks but in case it was a godsend. I have completely abandoned the other. It has two advantages unmatched in my opinion:
1.Il is very effective: I plug ... I play, no adjustments in countless menus and many misclassified
2. It rings of hell. And for a music software, it seems essential.
I will not numétoter benefits but pell-mell:
- Recognition of styles and Yamaha Ketron (free library of thousands of styles)
- Midi and MP3 Player
- Displays partoche automatically (txt, pdf, jpg ...)
- Enter a sequence of agreement to rotate in a loop for Chorus
- A simple and direct contact with the designer who can request changes or new features. If your arguments are good, you have your new version in the next few days with NO MONEY ADD.
Well, I think that's enough, you'll pznser I am involved then it's just my opinion and personal goal.
DARK ... Is that clear?