N-TEN-AT4 VST Vintage Console Channel Strip
CDSoundMaster releases N-TEN-AT4 VST Vintage Console Channel Strip, a suite of six plug-ins inspired by a vintage British console.
This collection includes Shelf, Narrow and Regular Bell EQs, High/Low Cut, and special preamp saturation plug-ins allowing the user to run their tracks through the console with the eq engaged or disengaged.
Based upon the "Acqua" sound engine, the N-TEN-AT4 VST is "Powered by Nebula Core II Technology," an advanced form of audio generation developed by Acustica Audio, called V.V.K.T., or Vectorial Volterra Kernels Technology.
- Six Plug-Ins, including High/Low Shelf EQ, High/Low Cut EQ, High "Q" and Standard "Q" EQ's, and Channel Strip Saturation with and without EQ engaged.
- All Frequencies and Gain Levels from the original vintage console are available with complete characteristics of the entire sound chain.
- Acqua Stand Alone VST Plug-In for Windows VST Audio Platform, featuring V.V.K.T. advanced sound engine.
- True harmonic content that changes with every frequency and gain value.
- Compatible with any Windows 32 bit VST Host.
- 64 Bit dynamic audio processing and 96kHz Actual Sample Rate with unmatched conversion quality to different rates.
Pricing & Availability
N-TEN-AT4 VST Vintage Console Channel Strip is available now for Windows VST priced at $79.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] MOTU 828mk3 Hybrid MOTU has announced the 828mk3 Hybrid, an enhanced version of the MOTU 828 audio interface that now provides connectivity to Mac or Windows computers via Firewire or high-speed USB 2.0.
- [NAMM] TC Helicon VoiceJam TC Helicon will introduce VoiceJam at the NAMM show.
- Novation UltraNova Software Editor UltraNova is a ‘Nova’ series analogue-modelling synthesizer with a powerful effects processor.