Voxengo announces the release of its newest plug-in: Drumformer.
Drumformer is a multiband drum and master track dynamics processing plug-in for music and audio production applications. Drumformer was designed to be a solution for the broadest range of sound processing tasks, allowing you to implement various dynamics processing ideas you may have. Drumformer is available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.5 and later), and Windows computers.
Drumformer can operate in broadband, 2-band and 3-band modes, with each band having compressor-expander and saturation modules. The sound of the compressor can be defined as “gluey with a ping”, because it creates a “tight and glued together” sound
while emphasizing the transients, according to Voxengo. The saturation module offers you a choice between six saturation modes.
Drumformer features a gate module with "a round sound and multifaceted controls that is useful when you are processing a multi-tracked drum kit," according to the company. The “Clipper” module which is a part of the plug-in is designed to let you get output clipping effects.
- Broadband, 2- and 3-band operation
- 3-band compressor/expander
- 3-band saturation module with 6 modes
- Broadband gate module
- Parametric equalizer
- Output clipper module
- External side-chain capability
- Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 16 ms compensated processing latency
Pricing & Availability:
Introductory price of USD 79.95 will be effective between September 7th, 2011, and September 28th, 2011, which is 20% off the regular
price of USD 99.95.
Demo version of Drumformer can be downloaded freely at the Voxengo website: www.voxengo.com/product/drumformer
Viewers of this article also read...
- Steinberg LE Pack SAE Edition Steinberg today announced that its Steinberg LE Pack SAE Edition is available for first-semester students of 26 SAE Institutes across Europe. The pack comprises light editions of the Cubase 6 music production software and WaveLab 7 audio editing software.
- MOTU MachFive 3 MOTU have introduced their next version of the MachFive Sampler software. Version 3 has been released and is now available from their website.
- GForce Chamberlin Expansion Pack The GForce Chamberlin Expansion Pack for M-Tron Pro