- A guitar input, headphone jack and a jack for external output
- A clear channel, a channel saturated + Reverb
- Use and easy adjustment: bass, midrange and treble, a gain for the reverb and a gain for the distortion, it is activated with a small button on the amp which is not very practical.
- The clean sound is very good and the settings are effective, easily obtained a good sound on that channel, the reverb is good but a little sizzle.
- The channel has saturated my taste is a bit messy and not very clean sound (it's not horrible, but it's not the top), it is better now invest in a distortion pedal.
I play at home in this amp for 6 or 7 years now, I played with an Epiphone sg before offering me some time ago an ibanez js 100. I use it exclusively on the clean channel with a multi-effects to get the sound I want.
- This amp is great for playing at home, even in the apartment, because the settings are effective even at low volume. For that price, I find that quality is the appointment in both the sound the look and the sound is a nice little amp.